Campus Cash is a payment account for students which allows them to use their student ID as a credit card. Parents should set up this account prior to the start of the school year.
The optional service works like a debit card; there are no fees associated with using or adding money to the card, and spending cannot exceed the prepaid balance in the account. With the "Campus Cash" program, students will be able to use their ID card to purchase meals from the Dining Hall, food/drink at the Bryn Athyn College Café, and items from the ANC School Store.
Visit the campus cash website to add money to your student's ID card, manage account information, view transaction history, and more.
To set up a Campus Cash account, follow the instructions below:
- Have your student‘s ID card available, or an image of it.
- Visit https://campusidcard.campuscardcenter.com/ch/login.html
- Click Register Now and enter the Registration Information requested.
- Card Number and Security code are on the front of the ID card
- Student ID, sometimes called the REID, should have been previously sent via email by Hayley Gunther
- Once that is entered, click Submit
- Create your User Profile
- Agree to Terms & Conditions
- Enter your initials and click Accept Terms
- You can then Log In to add money to the card, set up an auto-reload, save credit card information, or suspend the ID card if it becomes lost, along with other available options.
For questions regarding Student ID or REID, contact email@example.com.
Questions about the program should be directed to the Bursar, Sherry Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org.