2021 Graduation Information
Today's the day! Here are some important reminders/updates (please read carefully). We’re looking forward to celebrating our graduates!
- You need a ticket to attend graduation. Refer to the ticket information section below. The link to get tickets is: https://ancss.ticketleap.com/graduation2021/.
- Non-seniors are not required to attend, but are invited to accompany family; official uniforms are not required unless serving as an usher.
- You need to know your section, row, and seat number. We will not have time to look up that information for all the people attending. Please make sure you and anyone you reserved seats for knows this information. You can find this information in the confirmation email from TicketLeap, or by downloading their app, or by printing off paper copies of the tickets.
- Ticket sales “close” at noon on Thursday. If someone arrives at the ceremony without a ticket, they will need to engage in the ticket securing process at that time which may impede the attendee’s ability to join the event in a timely manner.
- If you secure a ticket for someone, but need to change the information of the attendee or if you have questions or need help with the ticket process, you can contact Kaylene Glenn (firstname.lastname@example.org | 267.502.2579). This should be done by noon on Thursday.
- You will be temperature checked at the door by our school nurses.
- Upon entry, attendees will need to find their own way to their assigned seats following the signage provided.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- LiveStreaming site: www.bitly.com/ancsslivestream.
- Please no balloons or noisemakers.
Due to changes in mitigation measures, we are able to offer full, regular seating without the requirement to limit attendees to small “pods.” However, because of contact tracing requirements, attendees will need to secure (free) tickets in advance. Please read all of the information below:
COVID-19 is still a present danger in our area and a certain level of risk is associated with attending such a large indoor event. All risk is assumed by individual attendees. In an effort to provide some measure of protection for the vulnerable in our ANC family, please know that:
- All attendees will be digitally temperature-checked by nurses prior to gaining access to the gym
- If an attendee has a fever, they will be escorted to a separate space to have further conversation with a registered nurse
- Attendees must remain masked at all times
- We ask that attendees minimize contact and avoid congregating in shared spaces
- We strongly recommend that everyone downloads, installs, and utilizes during the ceremony Pennsylvania’s Exposure Notification System (https://www.pa.gov/covid/covid-alert-pa/).
- The link to get tickets is: https://ancss.ticketleap.com/graduation2021/
- A single “purchaser” can secure tickets for multiple attendees
- Click on “Get Tickets”
- Click on “View Seating Chart” so you have a sense of the layout
- Please note the chart is not exactly to scale or angle
- Close the seating chart and click “Choose your own seats”
- Click in the section from which you want to select seats
- Select seats. You must click “add” for each seat individually
- Click “Checkout”
- The “purchaser” will need to provide name and email address
- The “purchaser” will need to provide accurate names, phone numbers, and home addresses for each individual attendee
- The “purchaser” will receive a confirmation email with copies of the tickets and the confirmation email contains a link that allows the “purchaser” to send/share individual tickets to specific attendees
- Tickets can be printed and brought to the event or the “purchaser” can download the ticketleap app to present tickets digitally
- If someone arrives at the ceremony without a ticket, they will need to engage in the ticket securing process at that time which may impede the attendee’s ability to join the event in a timely manner
- If you secure a ticket for someone, but need to change the information of the attendee or if you have questions or need help with the ticket process, you can contact Kaylene Glenn (email@example.com | 267.502.2579)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does my non-Senior child need to get a ticket? Yes, if they choose to attend graduation, they will need to get a ticket. Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors are not required to attend graduation. This is a departure from our normal protocols, but we needed to make the change due to unusual constraints. Therefore, there will be no seating set aside for students other than the Seniors. If a non-Senior student would like to attend graduation, they will need to secure a ticket to attend graduation either on their own or with their family.
If my non-Senior attends graduation do they need to wear the official (red sweater, etc.) uniform? No. If a non-Senior attends graduation they are permitted but not required to wear their official uniform. However, some students may be acting as ushers for the ceremony. Those students will be expected to be in their official (red sweater, etc.) uniform.
- “I thought the CDC said that fully vaccinated people don’t have to wear a mask anymore. Why are you requiring masks at the ceremony? The CDC, PA Department of Education, Montgomery County Office of Public Health, and the Policy Lab at CHOP have all recommended that schools maintain current mitigation protocols. Those protocols include masking when indoors. We continue to follow the guidance of these organizations regarding masking. Additionally, we have some members of the ANC community who are very vulnerable and desperately want to see their loved one(s) graduate in person. We are requiring masks at the ceremony partly because we are following guidance but mostly because we want to support and protect the most vulnerable among us.
- How are you going to control the congregating and grouping that always happens outside before and after the ceremony? There isn’t much that we can do, practically speaking, about this concern. We’re hoping that the ticketing process will help people feel less inclined to congregate prior to the doors opening as there needn’t be a mad rush to claim optimal seating. As for congregating after the ceremony, we hope people will respect each other and their space, but all attendees need to acknowledge that there is a certain risk inherent in attending, especially if people choose to congregate.
- Can I share the link to get tickets with my friends/family? Yes.
- Are you LiveStreaming the ceremony? If so, how do I watch it? You will be able to watch the ceremony at our LiveStreaming site: www.bitly.com/ancsslivestream
- I need to make some changes to my tickets [or] I’m having trouble with the ticket process. Who do I contact? Kaylene Glenn is the person to contact if you need help or have questions about tickets [firstname.lastname@example.org | 267.502.2579].