As a current or prospective parent, here are a few links that you may be looking for. Visit our Newly Enrolled Families page for additional information.
Registration - sent via email starting in April - Return ASAP to Liz Fuller, Registrar
Health Forms - Please print and submit to Crystal Smith R.N., Director of Doering Health Clinic by August 1, 2021 If enrolled after June 30 submit ASAP
Consent and Information Form - Print and submit to your school secretary by August 18th
Parent, Student and School Cooperation Agreement - Print and submit to your school secretary by August 18th
Planned Absence / Educational Travel Request Form - To Request an Absence from a Regular School Day.
- Standard Absence Form - To explain an unanticipated absence, such as illness.
- School Event Guest Form - Dress Code and Permission Form for Guests to attend a dance.
- Leaving Campus Form - Permission to leave campus during school hours (e.g. during lunch period).
- ANCSS Handbook
- Attendance Policy
- Boys School Required Uniform/Dress Code Information
- Girls School Required Uniform/Dress Code Information
- Summary Calendar 2020-2021
- Textbook List - make sure the course indicates it has been updated for 2020-21
- Transcript Request Form
- Proposed Five Year Key Dates (2020-2025)
Lunch Rates for Day Students: $365 per term
Pay As You Go Pricing:
- Breakfast: $5.50 Campus Cash/Credit/Debit
- Lunch: $7.50 Campus Cash/Credit/Debit
*SAGE is not accepting cash payments for individual meals
When purchasing a full term of lunches, checks should be made payable to ANC (Not SAGE) and sent in with the student or mailed to the ANCSS Bursar at Box 711, Bryn Athyn, PA 19009
Campus Cash is a payment account for students which allows them to use their student ID as a credit card. Parents must set up this account prior to the start of the school year. Visit the campus cash page for information.
My BackPack (MBP) is our online Student Information System. This is where you can go to see your child's schedule and what courses they are enrolled in. Parents will receive an email with information about logging into MBP. If you are in need of assistance accessing your account, please contact Hayley Gunther at firstname.lastname@example.org
Day students are required to register their vehicle with the Department of Public Safety to park on campus during the school day. (You must allow pop-ups in order to load the form.)
The yearbook is pre-sold throughout the year by the Boys School secretary, and is available for purchase at a cost of $65. Those interested in ordering a copy should send a check to Keene Blair made out to:
Academy of the New Church
PO Box 707
Bryn Athyn, PA 19009-0707
On April 1st, the price goes up to $75.
Calendar & Category Legend:
- Boys Baseball
- Boys Basketball
- Boys Football
- Boys Ice Hockey
- Boys Lacrosse
- Boys Soccer
- Boys Wrestling
- Girls Basketball
- Girls Field Hockey
- Girls Ice Hockey
- Girls Lacrosse
- Girls Softball
- Girls Tennis
- Girls Volleyball