Ways to Give
Financial contributions from alumni and friends give our students and our schools a future. Without the generous support and active participation from alumni and friends we would not be where we are today.
Individual gifts of all sizes can be made to ANC annually or many times throughout the year. The most common ways to make a one-time gift are by check, credit card, or stock. Unless otherwise noted, all gifts received for ANC go to our Student Aid fund.
- Check: Make checks out to "ANC" and send them by mail to PO Box 708 in Bryn Athyn, PA 19009.
- Credit Card: To make a credit card gift online through our secure giving site, click here.
- Make a Gift of Stock: To make a gift of publicly traded securities, please provide the following information to your broker to initiate the transfer:
- Beth Fizell-Jenkins: firstname.lastname@example.org | (267-757-8952)
Academy of the New Church
ANC Account: #8VL-04256
ANC Tax ID: 23-1433899
- Please also make sure to contact Liliya Titus at email@example.com or 267-502-4635
Donors who have established a recurring gift to ANC help sustain our organization. Recurring gifts can be made by credit card, automatic withdrawal, or bill pay through your bank. To set up a recurring gift please contact Susan Wright in the Advancement Office at 267-502-4990.
GIFTS IN KIND
Gifts of goods or services can be made to ANC in lieu of cash. Gifts in kind that support our mission and help alleviate pressure on our endowment are always appreciated. To make a gift in kind, please contact Jim Adams at 267-502-2581.
While all gifts require a degree of planning, "planned gifts" typically refer to those made in estate planning, and include bequests, insurance policies, and real estate gifts. Please visit http://nc.plannedgiving.org/ for more information on planned giving.