If you missed our Virtual Open House:
Families that choose the Academy of the New Church have found the following:
- Rigorous academics
- Students get the advantages of both a single gender and coeducational experience, due to the unique collaboration between the Girls School and Boys School
- Dedicated, encouraging faculty that care about the success of EVERY student
- Championship winning athletic programs with a no-cut policy
- Phenomenal performing and visual arts programs
- A focus on kindness, morality, and spirituality, which are tenets of the New Church faith
- Day and boarding programs are available.
- Boarding students live in a caring, family-like dorm setting and enjoy a wide range of extracurricular activities and happenings.
At the Academy of the New Church–an accredited, private, day and boarding, 9th through 12th grade Girls School and Boys School–we prepare students for a principled and useful life in both the natural and spiritual worlds. Our students build a strong academic foundation and enjoy a variety of extracurricular sports and activities. The Academy of the New Church Secondary Schools admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.