Join us for a Virtual Open House!
Families that choose the Academy of the New Church have found the following:
- Rigorous academics
- Students get the advantages of both a single gender and coeducational experience, due to the unique collaboration between the Girls School and Boys School
- Dedicated, encouraging faculty that care about the success of EVERY student
- Championship winning athletic programs with a no-cut policy
- Phenomenal performing and visual arts programs
- A focus on kindness, morality, and spirituality, which are tenets of the New Church faith
- Day and boarding programs are available.
- Boarding students live in a caring, family-like dorm setting and enjoy a wide range of extracurricular activities and happenings.
Upcoming Virtual Open House Dates:
- January 18th-20th
At the Academy of the New Church–an accredited, private, day and boarding, 9th through 12th grade Girls School and Boys School–we prepare students for a principled and useful life in both the natural and spiritual worlds. Our students build a strong academic foundation and enjoy a variety of extracurricular sports and activities. The Academy of the New Church Secondary Schools admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.