Join us for an Open House!
Prospective students and their families are invited to join us on Saturday, October 22nd for an Open House. This event is a great opportunity to:
- Hear from our principals and chaplain
- Meet our faculty and attend mini classes
- Participate in a live Q&A with current students
- Learn more about our academic, athletic, and arts program offerings
Check in begins at 9:30 a.m. and the information session program begins promptly at 10:00 a.m.
Families that choose the Academy of the New Church have found the following:
- Rigorous academics
- Students get the advantages of both a single gender and coeducational experience, due to the unique collaboration between the Girls School and Boys School
- Dedicated, encouraging faculty that care about the success of EVERY student
- Championship winning athletic programs with a no-cut policy
- Phenomenal performing and visual arts programs
- A focus on kindness, morality, and spirituality, which are tenets of the New Church faith
- Day and boarding programs are available.
- Boarding students live in a caring, family-like dorm setting and enjoy a wide range of extracurricular activities and happenings.