Doering Health Clinic Phone: 267-502-4582
Dr. Andrew A. Doering (affectionally known as "Doc Andy") was a long time member of the Bryn Athyn community who also served as the school physician for many years. The Health Clinic was named in honor of him when it opened in 2008.
The Clinic serves as primary care for dormitory students, and as supportive care for all other students and school employees during the school day. The Clinic remains open during the summer for administrative tasks and school sponsored camps.
Doering Clinic is staffed by two full-time nurses, the school physician, and physician's assistant who offers yearly physicals at specified times. Click here to meet clinic employees.
Services offered through the Doering Clinic include:
- Compliance with Commonwealth school requirements, including physicals and screenings, and other initiatives.
- Nursing assessments during the school day to determine illness or injury, and response to any school emergency.
- Routine care for illness/injury to support school attendance.
- Vaccine clinics as needed to support compliance with Pennsylvania requirements.
- For dormitory students, comprehensive care and case management for medical needs during the school year.
- Collaboration with athletics for care and monitoring of athletes.
- Insurance case management and related issues.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm
Physician on-site Tuesday and Thursday AM at 7:45
Nurse on-call availability 24/7 through main phone number: 267-502-4582