Information for Parents
The parents of our students help ANC run smoothly. We ask parents to be involved in their children's education—supporting them academically, staying in contact with academic advisors, and engaging in the extended ANC community by attending our many showcase events throughout the year.
As a current or prospective parent, here are a few links that you may be looking for:
- 2012–2013 Academic Calendar
- 2012-2013 Textbook List – information necessary to shop for textbooks
- Health Forms – all required health forms and instructions regarding what they are used for
- Student Handbook – information about student behavior and expectations
- Dress Code – dress code regulations for both the Girls School and the Boys School, along with information about purchasing uniforms
- Registration Guide – registration forms and processes
- Current Student Resources – provides current students with links to off-campus email access, course websites, and grades for some courses
- Faculty Contact Information – contact information for teachers
- Student Dining – information about campus dining services, including options for both boarding and day students.
Academic Help Clinics
- Math/Science: Grace McMackin, Room 218 Tuesdays from 2:00 to 3:00 and Support Center Thursday nights from 7:00 to 9:00. Help in all sciences and maths.
- English/History: Molly Cronlund, Room 218 Wednesday and Thursday from 2:00 to 3:00. Help in all areas of English and history.
- General homework supervision and help: Monday-Thursday in Support Center: Kendra Knight from 2:00 to 3:00.
These services are free of charge to any ANC student who uses them. Questions? Call Brenda Rydstrom at 267-502-2662 or email: email@example.com
If there is anything you don’t see here, please give us a call at 267-502-4200.