Information for Parents
The parents of our students help ANC run smoothly. We ask parents to be involved in their children's education—supporting them academically, staying in contact with academic advisors, and engaging in the extended ANC community by attending our many showcase events throughout the year.
As a current or prospective parent, here are a few links that you may be looking for:
- Academic Calendar
- Textbook List – information necessary to shop for textbooks
- 5 Year Key Dates - important dates for the next five years
- Health Forms – all required health forms and instructions regarding what they are used for
- Student Handbook – information about student behavior and expectations
- Dress Code – dress code regulations for both the Girls School and the Boys School, along with information about purchasing uniforms
- Registration Guide – registration forms and processes
- Current Student Resources – provides current students with links to off-campus email access, course websites, and grades for some courses
- Student Support Services. – clinics, study groups and tutoring.
- Faculty Contact Information – contact information for teachers
- Student Dining – information about campus dining services, including options for both boarding and day students.
- Campus Cash - allows students to use their ID card to make purchases on and off campus.
- Permission for Absence Form - To Request an Absence from a Regular School Day.
- Unanticipated Excused Absence Form - To explain an unanticipated absence, such as illness.
- Permission to Attend Dance Form - Dress Code and Permission Form for Guests to attend a dance. (PDF Version)
- Lunch Permission Form - Parental permission for student to leave campus for lunch.
If there is anything you don’t see here, please give us a call at 267-502-2500.