Sports Hotline: 267-502-4801
At ANC all students are welcome and encouraged to participate in athletics. Whether a student has played a sport for a long time or he or she is trying it for the first time, there is a place for all students who want to work hard and be part of a team. Students will benefit from the experience physically, emotionally and spiritually.
The core purpose of ANC Athletics is to develop and apply moral virtues through athletic preparation and competition.
- We challenge our student athletes.
- We promote a concept of teamwork which recognizes what is best in each student athlete.
- We hold our programs to the highest levels of sportsmanship.
- We develop physical, mental, and spiritual fitness.
- We actively build community spirit.
As part of our effort to actively promote this goal, the Athletic Department has established Training Rules [pdf] to support our athletes in maintaining a healthy and moral lifestyle.
Spring & Major Sports Award recipients
2012 - 2013
2013 Baseball Awards
- Exemplary Athlete Award - Dustin Smith
- Coaches Award- Charlie Coyle
- Most Improved Player- Caelan Allen
2013 Softball Awards
- Most Valuable Player - Myrta Asplundh
- Most Improved Player - Carolyn Pafford
- Coaches Award - Laura Clymer
- Special Award - Lauren Asplundh
2013 Girls Lacrosse Awards
- Most Valuable Player - Kendra Kuhl and Nicole King
- Most Improved Player - Brittany Gunther
- Special Award - Emily McQueen
- Coaches Award - Lucy Raymond
2013 Boys Lacrosse Awards
- Exemplary Athlete Award - Jay Eiben
- Coaches Award - Seth Wyncoll
- Stanley F. Ebert Award - Jay Eiben
- Payson Lyman Award - Brandon Hill
- Outstanding Athlete Award - Nicole King
- Outstanding Sportsmanship Award -Laura Clymer and Lauren Asplundh