Combined and individual athletic calendars can be found in the menu to the left.
Sports Hotline: 267-502-4801
At ANC all students are welcome and encouraged to participate in athletics. Whether a student has played a sport for a long time or he or she is trying it for the first time, there is a place for all students who want to work hard and be part of a team. Students will benefit from the experience physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Forster Named Head Coach
Rob Forster, former Varsity Offensive Coach for LaSalle College Highschool, has been named head coach for the ANC Lions. He will also be running the summer sports camp programs at the Academy.
The core purpose of ANC Athletics is to develop and apply moral virtues through athletic preparation and competition.
- We challenge our student athletes.
- We promote a concept of teamwork which recognizes what is best in each student athlete.
- We hold our programs to the highest levels of sportsmanship.
- We develop physical, mental, and spiritual fitness.
- We actively build community spirit.
As part of our effort to actively promote this goal, the Athletic Department has established Training Rules [pdf] to support our athletes in maintaining a healthy and moral lifestyle.