Combined and individual athletic calendars can be found in the menu to the left.
Sports Hotline: 267-502-4801
Friends School League Schedule and Results
At ANC all students are welcome and encouraged to participate in athletics. Whether a student has played a sport for a long time or he or she is trying it for the first time, there is a place for all students who want to work hard and be part of a team. Students will benefit from the experience physically, emotionally and spiritually.
The core purpose of ANC Athletics is to develop and apply moral virtues through athletic preparation and competition.
- We challenge our student athletes.
- We promote a concept of teamwork which recognizes what is best in each student athlete.
- We hold our programs to the highest levels of sportsmanship.
- We develop physical, mental, and spiritual fitness.
- We actively build community spirit.
As part of our effort to actively promote this goal, the Athletic Department has established Training Rules [pdf] to support our athletes in maintaining a healthy and moral lifestyle.